Item Is In Stock
Item Number: MOV-1
The Megaohm Validator is a hand-held device which provides a simple method of ensuring insulation resistance testers are operating properly. Designed to meet the needs of industry professionals, this compact instrument is housed in a protective case which makes it resilient and portable.
Measurements with insulation testers in high resistance ranges are difficult to interpret when problems exist in the unit under test. Polarization, moisture and poor insulation often result in erratic readings causing doubt in the measurement. The Megaohm Validator is reccomended for DC measurement from 1MΩ to 10 GΩ. Verifying the tester and lead performance is absolutaly vital to understanding the measurement. Using the MOV-1 takes the doubt out of your insulation resistance testing.
- 10 GigaOhm Maximum
- Full Range Accuracy of 1% or Better
- Nickel Plated Copper Terminals
- Easy to use
- Suitable for all Insulation Resistance Testers
- Discrete Values
- Suitable for AC & DC Testing
- Multi-diameter Terminals Compatible with Most Alligator Clips
- Convenient Protective Storage Case
- 12 Month Warranty