East Hills Magnum Pro Combo Pneumatic Calibration Pump
Price: From $68.00 to $1,749.00
Manufacturer: EAST HILLS INSTRUMENTS
Mfr. Part Number: MVP-600
Choose Your Model
- Contoured cushion handles
- Oversized check valve for smooth controlled operation
- Mash proof vent valve (No Needle Valve)
- A patented non-oil based lubricant is used on all moving parts
- Dual O-Rings on all pistons to ensure zero leakage
- 2 year "quibble free" warranty (includes dropping)
- Vacuum 28"Hg to pressure 600psi (combination pump)
- Compatible with all gauges and calibrators
- Connections (2 ports) 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch NPT/BSP
- Weight 2lbs
- Made in the USA
Information: The Magnum Pro Calibration MVP-600 Pump offers the operator the ability to vent pressure or vacuum either slowly or rapidly.
- Model MVP-600 - Standalone
- Model MVP-600KT - Kit includes: Pump, a black padded canvas case embroidered in orange thread, 2ft non-stretch hose, fittings, additional rubber bonded washers and (2) adaptors.
- Model MVP-600WIN - Kit includes: Pump, a customized case, 2ft non-stretch hose, fittings, vacuum to 3000psi Winchester Engineering Auto-Ranging Digital Gauge, N.I.S.T. Cert., additional rubber bonded washers and (2) adaptors.
- Model HK-600 - Kit includes: 2ft. hose and fittings.