Martel LC-110 / LC-110H Loop Calibrator with Hart Communications
Price: From $699.00 to $1,499.00
Choose Your Model
- Best in Class Accuracy at 0.01% Reading
- Small Rugged design operates on (6) standard AAA batteries
- Intuitive interface that features a Quick-Set Knob
- 24VDC loop power with mA Measure Mode (-25% to 125%)
- Resolution of 1µA on mA ranges and 1mV on voltages ranges
- Built in selectable 250Ω Resistor for HART communications
- Simple two wire connection for all measurements
- Auto Shutdown to conserve battery life (adjustable up to 30 minutes)
- Variable step & ramp time in seconds
- Adjustable span selection (0 to 20mA or 4 to 20mA)
- Valve Test (simulate defined mA values with % keys)
Functions: mA source, mA simulate, mA read, mA read/loop power, and volts read.
Ranges: mA (0 to 24mA) and Volts (0 to 30VDC)
Resolution: 1uA on mA ranges and 1mV on voltage range
Accuracy: 0.01% +/- 2LSD all ranges (@23° +/- 5°C)
Operating Temp range: -10°C to 55°C
Humidity range: 10 to 95% non-condensing
Stability: 20ppm of F.S. /°C from -10°C to 18°C and 28°C to 55°C
Display: 128 x 64 pixels, LCD Graphic w/backlight, .34” high digits
Power: 6AAA alkaline, lithium, or NiMH batteries
Battery Life: ≥ 40 hours continuous use (measure mode using alkaline)
Loop Compliance Voltage: 24VDC @ 20mA
Over-Voltage Protection: 240VAC
Overload Current Protection: 28mA DC
EMC: EN61326 Annex A (Portable Instruments)
Dimensions (L x W x D): 6” x 3.6” x 1.3” (15 cm x 9 cm x 3 cm)
Weight: 9.5 ounces (0.3 kg)
Included Accessories: NIST traceable calibration certificate with data,batteries, test leads, and manual
Built in HART modem for communication capability to perform the following commands:
- Read Message
- Read Tag, Descriptor, Cal Date
- Read Sensor PV info.
- Read PV Output info.
- Read Long Tag
- Write PV Ranges (Upper and Lower)
- Enter/Exit Fixed Current Mode
- Set Zero Offset
- Trim DAC Zero
- Trim DAC Gain.
The Martel LC-110 / LC-110H Calibrators are designed to take the loop calibrator class to the next level. The new LC-110 series features a user friendly interface with dedicated buttons and a rotary encoder (Quick-Set Knob). This combination dramatically reduces the time it takes to measure, or source voltage or current and power up a loop. The rugged case is contoured to easily fit a technician's hand and the large back lit graphics LCD is best in class.
The LC-110H differs from the standard LC-110 in that it incorporates HART communications and supports a select set of the HART universal and common practice commands. This unique feature allows the LC-110H to be used as both a loop calibrator and communication tool.
In the communicator mode the user will be able to read basic device information, perform diagnostic tests, and trim the calibration on most HART enabled transmitters. In the past, this could only be done with a dedicated communicator, high-end multifunction calibrator costing thousands of dollars, or a laptop computer with HART modem. The LC-110H will allow many more technicians to service and support HART devices.
In addition to HART communications, we also gave the user the ability to get information out of the LC-110H. Need to quickly document the parameters of all the HART transmitters in your plant? Just add the BetaLOG HART software/cable to capture and upload to twenty configurations in either (.csv) or (.txt) format.
The data log tool features selectable capture interval from 1 to 60 seconds and a logging capacity of 9800 records or 99 individual sessions. Each data sample contains the LC110H measurement, all four process variables, and the standard status conditions.
Ships complete with:
- NIST traceable calibration certificate with data
- Test leads
Kit option includes:
- LC-110H loop calibrator with HART communications
- BetaLOG-HART data logging software
- USB communications cable
- Soft carrying case
- Mini-grabber® test leads
- Alligator clip test leads