Martel LC-110 / LC-110H Loop Calibrator with Hart Communications
Price: From $699.00 to $1,399.00
Choose Your Model
Current Loop Calibrator Features:
- Best in Class Accuracy at 0.01% Reading
- 24VDC loop power with mA Measure Mode (-25% to 125%)
- Built in selectable 250Ω Resistor for HART Communications
- Adjustable Span and Valve Test (simulate defined mA values with % keys)
- HART communications for universal and common practice commands
- Monitor PV unit, PV, PV mA, PV % and Trim DAC zero/gain
- Capture twenty transmitter configurations for upload via BetaLOG HART software
- Data log capacity of 9800 records or 99 individual sessions
The LC-110 & LC-110H utilizes a rotary encoder (Quick-Set Knob) to set the output (mA) and also to select the function to implement. The Quick-Set Knob features an integral push button that you press to enter a selection. A dedicated menu key brings up a list of functions. The Quick-Set interface highlights an item on that list, and then pressing the knob (clicking it) selects that item to drive further in the menu. The “Menu/Exit” key is used to go back to the previous menu or exit from menu structure into measure/source mode. All functions and HART commands are accessed in this manner. When used as mA calibrator only, there are dedicated keys for automatic step and ramp generation as well as keys to perform a quick zero and span (4mA, 20mA and 25% steps).
- Functions: mA source, mA simulate, mA read, mA read/loop power, and volts read.
- Ranges: mA (0 to 24mA) and Volts (0 to 30VDC)
- Resolution: 1uA on mA ranges and 1mV on voltage range
- Accuracy: 0.01% +/- 2LSD all ranges (@23° +/- 5°C)
- Operating Temp range: -10°C to 55°C
- Humidity range: 10 to 95% non-condensing
- Stability: 20ppm of F.S. /°C from -10°C to 18°C and 28°C to 55°C
- Display: 128 x 64 pixels, LCD Graphic w/backlight, .34” high digits
- Power: 6AAA alkaline, lithium, or NiMH batteries
- Battery Life: ≥ 40 hours continuous use (measure mode using alkaline)
- Loop Compliance Voltage: 24VDC @ 20mA
- Over-Voltage Protection: 240VAC
- Overload Current Protection: 28mA DC
- EMC: EN61326 Annex A (Portable Instruments)
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 6” x 3.6” x 1.3” (15 cm x 9 cm x 3 cm)
- Weight: 9.5 ounces (0.3 kg)
- Included Accessories: NIST traceable calibration certificate with data, batteries, test leads, and manual
Built in HART modem for communication capability to perform the following commands:
- Read Message, Descriptor, Cal Date, Short and Long Tag
- Read Sensor PV and Output Information
- Write Short and Long Tag
- Write Descriptor and Message
- Select PV Unit
- Write PV Ranges (Upper and Lower)
- Enter/Exit Fixed Current Mode
- Set Zero Offset
- Trim D/A at 4mA & 20mA The ability to store up to twenty HART device configuration files for uploading via the BetaLOG Hart software. Configurations can be stored as .csv or .txt files. This allows the end user to document the entire plant for HART devices without spending thousands of dollars for plant assetmanagement software.
The Martel LC-110 and LC-110H are mA (loop) calibrators designed to take the loop calibrator class to the next level. The new LC-110 series features a user friendly interface with dedicated buttons and a rotary encoder (Quick-Set Knob). This combination dramatically reduces the time it takes to measure, or source voltage or current and power up a loop. The rugged case is contoured to easily fit a technician’s hand and the large back lit graphics LCD is best in class.
The LC-110H differs from the standard LC-110 in that it incorporates HART communications and supports a select set of the HART universal and common practice commands. This unique feature allows the LC-110H to be used as both a loop calibrator and communication tool.
In the communicator mode the user will be able to read basic device information, perform diagnostic tests, and trim the calibration on most HART enabled transmitters. In the past, this could only be done with a dedicated communicator, high-end multifunction calibrator costing thousands of dollars, or a laptop computer with HART modem. The LC-110H will allow many more technicians to service and support HART devices.
In addition to HART communications, we also gave the user the ability to get information out of the LC-110H.
Need to quickly document the parameters of all the HART transmitters in your plant? Just add the Beta LOG HART software/cable to capture and upload to twenty configurations in either (.csv) or (.txt) format. We did not stop there! How about the ability to data log or record data on a particular transmitter for troubleshooting? The data log tool features selectable capture interval from 1 to 60 seconds and a logging
capacity of 9800 records or 99 individual sessions. Each data sample contains the LC110H measurement, all four process variables, and the standard status conditions.
Ships complete with:
- NIST traceable calibration certificate with data
- Test leads (banana to alligator clips)
Kit option includes:
- BetaLOG HART Software with Lemo to USB Cable
- Soft Carrying Case
- Banana to Mini-grabber Test Leads
Don't have Reader?
DARE TO COMPARE
View the Data/Spec Sheet
View the Manual