Laurel DC Voltage & Current Digital Panel Meters
Choose Your Model
Laurel DC voltage and current panel meters with a DC signal conditioner board combine high accuracy with high read rate and a wide range of isolated output options for computer interface and control. Accuracy is 99.99% of full scale ±2 counts.
DC voltmeter operation (selected by jumpers) provides and six full-scale voltage ranges from 200.00 mV with 10 mV resolution to 600.0 V with 100 mV resolution. The 200.00 mV and 2.000 V ranges provide a high input impedance of 1 Gohm to minimize the load on the voltage signal.
DC ammeter operation (selected by jumpers) provides four full-scale current ranges from 2.0000 mA with 0.1 mA resolution to 5.000 A with 1 mA resolution. The 5.000 A range measures the IR drop across a built-in 10 milliohm current shunt.
All voltage and current ranges are factory calibrated, with calibration factors for each range stored in an EEPROM on the signal conditioner board. This allows ranges and signal conditioner boards to be changed in the field without recalibrating the meter.
- Front panel scalable to ±99,999 for external current shunts
- Up to 60 conversions per second
- Peak or valley capture & display
- Selectable adaptive digital filter
- Selectable fixed zero or active least significant digit
- Universal AC power, 85-264 Vac
- 5, 10 or 24 Vdc excitation supply
- External controls for reset, meter hold and decimal points
- NEMA 4X, 1/8 DIN case
- Certified to UL 61010C-1 (UL mark), EN 61010-1 (CE mark), and RoHS
- Serial communications: Ethernet Interface, Ethernet-to-RS485 server, USB Interface, USB-to-RS485 server, RS485 interface (dual RF11), RS485 Modbus interface (dual RJ45), RS232 interface.
- Low voltage power: 10-48 Vdc or 12-32 Vac
- Relay outputs: 2 or 4 relays, contact or solid state
- Analog output: isolated 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-10V, -10 to +10V