BetaProbe TI High Precision Digital Thermometer
Item Is In Stock
Item Number: Beta TI
A single Beta Probe TI high precision digital thermometer can replace many liquid-in-glass (l-i-g) thermometers. It can also serve as a reference standard for other types of digital or analog temperature indicators. Plus, intrinsically safe certification means it can be used virtually anywhere.
Advanced Pressure Calibrator - BetaProbe TI
BetaProbe TI General Features:
* Measurement range: -50°C to 160°C (-58°F to 320°F)
* Optional stem lengths. 3/16" diameter by 12" or 1/4" diameter by 18"
* Wide range compared to L-I-G thermometers
* Low total cost of ownership due to simple recalibration procedure
* High accuracy and resolution
* CSA Intrinsically Safe
* Fast response
* Data logging with optional Beta LOG™ TI software
* Temperature trend indicator
* Rugged and reliable
* EFI/RFI standard compliant
* Long battery life
* User configurable features
The integral 3/16" (5 mm) diameter probe houses a quick response thin film sensor for quickly acquiring highly accurate readings using minimal insertion depth. The integral probe also rotates through 90° for any angle reading of the display.
SHIPPED PRODUCT INCLUDES:
NIST traceable certificate of calibration
PROBE with length of choice
Rugged zippered carrying case