Martel - MECP2000 High Pressure PNEUMATIC Test Pump
Item Is In Stock
Item Number: MECP2000 (#1919967)
Mfr. Part Number: MECP2000
Martel MECP2000 High Pressure Pneumatic Test Pump
The new Martel/Beta high pressure hand pump is a revolutionary portable pneumatic pump that can generate pressures up to 2000 psi (140bar) and vacuum to -14 PSI (-0.9bar) quickly and easily. The MECP2000 uses a unique dual stage pump design where a low pressure, high volume chamber is used to pre-charge a secondary high pressure chamber. This allows the pump to reach high pressure quickly and with a minimal amount of effort. The pump motion stays smooth through the entire stroke. A precise vernier control allows pressure to be fine tuned with high resolution. The vernier chamber provides enough range so it can be used to generate low pressures (200" H20 or 500mbar) with no pumping. Both high and low pressure calibrations can be done with one device.
- High pressure calibration where hydraulic pumps are not preferable
- Eliminate the need for nitrogen cylinders or use as back-up to nitrogen
- Complete flow computer calibration solution for custody transfer applications
- Bench-top gauge comparator for general pneumatic calibration.
- Generate -14 psi (-0.9bar) to 2000 psi (140bar) by hand
- Precision vernier allows fine adjustment at both high and low pressures
- Vent valve offers precise control and vents at the pressure connection to prevent pump contaminants
- Use as both a portable or bench-top pump
- Double output manifold with 1/4 NPT female fittings includes BSP adapters
- Extremely rugged design, will stand up to field use
- Isolation valve protects pump and increases fine control range
- Pair with an appropriate high accuracy digital test gauge and eliminate the need for a dead weight tester.
- Available with a convenient custom carrying case with high density foam and room for several Master gauges. The cart has wheels.