1523/1524 Reference Thermometers
Price: From $1,670.00 to $4,590.00
Delivery within 1 week to 21 days. If needed sooner, please contact us.
Manufacturer: FLUKE/HART SCIENTIFIC
Mfr. Part Number: 1523/1524
Choose Your Model
Measure, graph and record three sensor types with one tool.
* PRTs: up to ± 0.011 °C
* Thermocouples: up to ± 0.24 °C
* Precision thermistors: ± 0.002 °C
(Click "View More Images" Above for leads arrangement.)
Bundle Options Explained
- 1523: Single channel standard model with memory for 25 readings
- 1524: Two channels; memory for logging 15,000 measurements; real-time clock for time and date stamps
Finally, a reference thermometer as versatile as you are
- 1523-P1 - 1523 Bundled with 5616 PRT [–200 °C to 420 °C (-328 °F to 788 °F), NIST Traceable Probe Calibration, 100 ohm, 6.35 mm x 305 mm (1/4 in x 12 in)], Universal TC INFO-CON Connector, TPAK, and Case
- 1523-P2 - 1523 Bundled with 5628 PRT [–200 °C to 660 °C (-328 °F to 1220 °F), Accredited Probe Calibration, 25 ohm, 6.35 mm x 305 mm (1/4 in x 12 in)], Universal TC INFO-CON Connector, TPAK, and Case
- 1523-P3 - 1523 Bundled with 5627A PRT [–200 °C to 420 °C (-328 °F to 788 °F), Accredited Probe Calibration, 100 ohm, 6.35 mm x 305 mm (1/4 in x 12 in)], Universal TC INFO-CON Connector, TPAK, and Case
- 1524-P1 - 1524 Bundled, with 5616 PRT, Universal TC INFO-CON Connector, TPAK, and Case
- 1524-P2 - 1524 Bundled with 5628 PRT, Universal TC INFO-CON Connector, TPAK, and Case
- 1524-P3 - 1524 Bundled with 5627A PRT, Universal TC INFO-CON Connector, TPAK, and Case
The new 1523/24 Reference Thermometers from Fluke’s Hart Scientific division measure, graph, and record PRTs, thermocouples, and thermistors. These new thermometer readouts deliver high accuracy, wide measurement range, logging, and trending, all in a hand held tool you can take anywhere.
The 1523/24 lets you handle field applications, laboratory measurements, and data logging with ease. And with the dual channel measurement capabilities of the model 1524, you can do twice the work in half the time.
Make accurate, consistent measurement...anywhere
You need accuracy for compliance, product yields, energy savings, and consistent results. The 1523/24 uses current reversal, a technique used in high-end instruments that eliminates thermal EMFs, for precision temperature measurements. Specifications are guaranteed from –10 °C to 60 °C ambient. Special precision resistors and a highly stable reference voltage source keep 1523/24 accuracy virtually insensitive to environmental temperature.
Like all Fluke hand held tools, the 1523/24 Reference Thermometers endure rigorous testing in temperature extremes and under harsh conditions of vibration, so you can take it with confidence anywhere you need to go. An optional magnetic hanger allows you to hang the thermometer for easy viewing while freeing your hands to focus on the job.
NIST traceable certificate of calibration, users guide, CD-ROM (contains technical manual), 12 V dc universal power supply, RS-232 cable, 9940 I/O Tool Kit software